Considering starting your own business?
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
1. Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax
advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you
need to relocate.
2. Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs
3. Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you
need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years.
Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
4. Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
5. Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
6. Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
7. Apply for / Set Up your Master Business License.
8. Apply for / Set up your CRA Business Numbers.
9. Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first
10. Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and
11. Identify your business insurance needs.
12. If Incorporating, we can also complete Nuans name searches, set up new incorporations, and
set up your Corporate Minute Book with all of your necessary legal documents.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start.